Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blackie: Who Just Leaves Thier Horse?

Around Christmas time my brothers friend asked if she could keep her horse at our house for a week while she went on vacation somewhere.

Six months later and the girl has not been out to see her horse once or come to get it. She is supposed to be paying board for it to run out in the hills with my four, but that has not come in either.

Did she just forget she owned a horse?

That's the start of my story with Blackie. I don't know much about her other than that she seems gentle, and being some girls horse she was probably ridden at some point, but I don't want to volunteer to be the one to test that. Shes black and some cross bred maybe with some arab but I'm not great at horse breeds.



 

Any thoughts on a breed? 

4 comments:

  1. Can your brother get in contact with the girl? Sounds like she just abandoned her. I have no idea what she could be...I'm not too good with breeds either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He says he's talked to her but I have still yet to see her... I know, she's not anything distinctive so it's hard to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No guesses - that's a looooong face.
    If you want to own her just file a lien for unpaid board. People abandon animals and people all the time.

    ReplyDelete